Top 10 reasons Realtors are worth their weight in gold
Buying and selling real estate is not a simple thing. It is, in fact, a significant business transaction
that requires a team of talented and skilled people to ensure everything is completed properly and in the right process...lawyers, financial advisors, mortgage specialists, home inspectors, property appraisers, interior decorators, movers and real estate agents all play a significant role within their areas of expertise. Realtors are the ones that assist clients though the entire real estate process with care, professionalism and competency.
It is estimated there are more than 146 large and small tasks that must be managed for a successful real estate transaction to be closed. We can make the complex process of selling or purchasing real estate both simple and painless.
Here are the top ten reasons why enlisting a real estate professional is one of the best investments you can make in the process of buying or selling real estate.
10. We provide our clients with expert assessments on the value of any property you are seeking to sell or to purchase. We will analyze real estate values in comparable properties, and will help you determine a price reflecting the current real estate market.
9. We provide professional advice on how to prepare your property so that it shows at its absolute best and can provide a critical eye to flaws that may be more significant than clients realize.
8. We use the Multiple Listing Service® to put our client's property front and centre in the real estate market, or to find a property that fits with what our client is seeking. In fact, you can search all Edmonton and area MLS listings right from our site without signing up or registering.
Only REALTORS, those real estate agents who are members of the Edmonton Real Estate Board and the Canadian Real Estate Association, can list properties on the MLS® system.
7. We take care of all the nitty-gritty details involved in selling or purchasing a home.
6. We take care of advertising with a detailed marketing plan.
5. We take care of yard signage. If your home is for sale but nobody knows it, how can it possibly be sold?
4. We assist clients in understanding all offers to purchase. We can provide explanations and expertise regarding offers made for a property. We will advise you on any conditions of sale that may be problematic, and will take steps to negotiate any unacceptable elements.
3. We know how to negotiate an acceptable sale price. Because home ownership is a substantial investment that can have emotional implications, both buyers and sellers usually have too much at stake to be good negotiators. We remain professionally detached and are able to negotiate satisfactory sales prices in real estate transactions.
2. We know the pulse of the current market. We know the Edmonton Region marketplace from day-to-day exposure and how its pulse is beating. We are professionals with intricate, expert knowledge.
1. We put your mind at ease and let you relax through the real estate transaction. In today's busy, busy world and intense real estate market, isn’t it worth it to have a professional guide you through a complex business transaction with ease and security? We are professionals in the process of selling and purchasing real estate, and will provide a value that is worth its weight in gold.