The Edmonton Real Estate Blog

Please visit our new location for new posts.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Bus benches and billboards


As I drove around on appointments today I passed by several bus benches and a bill board from an agent in our market. When I was at my appointment the client mentioned this persons name and wanted to compare our online marketing. I was blown away with how lousy it was, and although I never mentioned this to my client I felt sorry for that seller. Just check out what we offer at http://sellformore.edmonton-homes.ca. Not only were there only a few pictures for this home listed just under a million dollars. Yet his seller is more than likely paying top dollar for this agent to continue his personal marketing, but this seller has chosen the agent who is spending their marketing efforts on their personal promotion on bus benches and billboards. Is that how you want your home marketed?

If you want the most for your money possible for your home call us 780 486 8655 or email us or visit sell for more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home